If you’ve been carrying photos of your work in a traditional photo album or a loose-leaf binder, or own a business that could get new clients by showing photos of previous work or your business premises, then you need a Business PhotoBook, a professional portfolio that will impress potential clients, customers, friends, and family.
Visit our PhotoBook page for information on preparing and creating a PhotoBook.
If you want personal service from staff who care about your photos, who can advise you on laying out your book, who can help digitise documents you may want to include, who can help you improve your photos—sometimes just a little crop makes a huge difference, then you should create your PhotoBook at Snapshot Cameras.
We know time is important when you are in business so talk to us about advanced preparation so that you can minimise your time at the kiosk. Jill Boswell is the expert on advance preparation—she can even make suggestions in utilising other software to set out pages from your home or office then using our software to complete the job.
• Professional photographers... Use PhotoBooks to showcase your work
• Graphic designers and artists... Create PhotoBook Portfolios of your work
• Hair Salons.... Show clients samples of your own work—the different hair styles options and different colours.
• Dress-makers... Show clients samples of your own work
• Building firms, developers, architects. ...Present different building styles and options. Tell a story with photos of work in progress from plans to the finished building.
• Painters... Take before and after shots of projects and then take the book around to prospective clients when giving quotes.
• Landscape architects. ...Show before and after photos of previous projects. Show different finished garden configurations and settings
• Interior Designers. ..Show case your work.
• Wedding planners ...Show sample cakes, arrangements and other wedding accessories
• Catering companies and florists ...Showcase projects and ideas
• Dance studios ...use posters and photo books to show classes, recitals and as gifts for parents.
• Furniture makers ...Show samples of work and timber finishes when you visit potential clients.
• Hospitals, pre-schools. centres, hotels, restaurants.. A PhotoBook can be used to show off your facilities.
Mini PhotoBooks (Photo Booklets) can be made for cleaning staff to show them how each room should be made up.
• Travel agents ... Produce a book for each trip you or your staff have been on to illustrate some of your special offerings such as cruises, intrepid journeys, luxury trips
• Real Estate sales thank-you gifts ... You’ve taken plenty of photos of your client’s home for marketing—
now turn them into a personalised thank-you gift. A PhotoBook of the home just sold or just purchased will make a personalised memorable gift.
If your business is focussed on services and has an interesting story attached to its beginnings (or even if it doesn't) you can put a book together about your history. Leave a copy in your waiting room or and give it out at events and conventions.
Find some quality photos from your humble beginnings to the present, and add some photos of your people at work. Add a few blocks of text about who you are, what you do, and how you got where you are, and you will have a promotional item that stays in people's minds.
Our photographic business has been operating since 1928 and owned by the Boswell family since 1946 so we have a story to tell—come in and look through our company’s history book