- We handle all camera repairs - minor repairs may be done on site but the rest are sent to the appropriate service company.
- There is a non-refundable estimating fee of $120 for most cameras but higher for some models.
- This must be paid before we send the camera away
- If you approve the estimate, the balance to pay is the cost of the repair less the estimating fee.
- Modern mass production cameras are made on assembly lines, with very little hand labour - but the majority of repairs are labour at New Zealand hourly rates. The labour is the same regardless of the value of the camera. That's why it's often cheaper to replace a camera than it is to repair it. It's especially true for older and low megapixel digital cameras.
A popular service for travelers who left their charger at home! If we have a charger for your battery on hand we can charge it for you.
We can provide Valuation Certificates for all types of photographic equipment - from collectable cameras to brand new.
We can provide insurance appraisals for lost or damaged photographic equipment.