If you're preparing to celebrate the life of a recently passed loved one we can help you illustrate this with photos of their life. You can have:
· your photos scanned quickly
· a Tribute PhotoBook created
· a Tribute Collage poster created
· a DVD Photo Slideshow produced
· customised thank-you cards printed
This is a collection of photos and memorabilia printed and bound into a 12x12 inch hard-cover book celebrating the life of one who has recently passed away. It can serve as a tribute at the service and be kept as a family keepsake.
This is a collection of photos turned into a DVD playable movie where each image appears for at least 5 seconds before being replaced by the following image.
This is a collection of photos arranged on a poster for display - photos are scanned if necessary and arranged on one large sheet. The poster can be framed or mounted on core foam.
You can have Tribute photo products created and produced by our staff as we understand you have other things on your mind at this difficult time - all work is done on-site.
You may need these a day or two so we make it our business to ensure you receive them in time for your service.
Our Tribute Photobooks can be easily reproduced so other family members can have their own Memorial Keepsake PhotoBook.
Up to 270 photos can be reproduced in a 12x12 inch book - digital photos can be supplied to us as jpeg or tiff files on USB flash drives, CD, DVD, or any popular memory card. The number of images we can include in a collage depends on the output size (maximum of 50) and the number in a slideshow affects the length of the video - 40 to 50 will take about 10 minutes to play back
Your traditional photographs are scanned to convert them to digital and then we return the originals to you. You can also have anything on paper up to A4 scanned too such as poems, letters, awards, etc. Due to time constraints we will use our bulk scanner but this requires some prior preparation.
1. You need remove all photos from albums and frames.
2. Make sure there are no staples, paper clips, tape, paper or adhesive attached to photos that will damage the high-speed scanner. If any of these are attached the photos will be scanned as non-conforming photos (note 4)
3. Photos must be between 3x4” and 8x12”.
4. Non-conforming photos: fragile or damaged photos as well as mounted or thick may not feed through our automated equipment. Neither will photos less than 3x4” (6x9cm) and those with adhesive on the back. These will take longer to scan as we need to do it manually and they will incur a surcharge.
5. If you want photos placed in the book in chronological order then the originals must be clearly numbered—write lightly in a soft lead pencil or CD pen on the back of each photograph