PHOTOBOOKS are the new alternative to the traditional photo album. You load your photos into PhotoBook software, select a background theme and cover, then lay the photos out on screen. It's easy and it's fun. Photos are printed directly onto the album pages and then bound in a stylish cover.
They are a great way to remember your holidays and they can serve as a Family Keepsake Photo Book to celebrate the special moments in your family's lives (birth, first smile, first steps, kindy, school, sports, graduation, 21st, engagement , weddings and other family events.
They make a unique and cherished gift for birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or other milestones. At funeral and memorial services they can be used as a Tribute PhotoBook to honour the life of a loved one who has recently passed then presented as a memorial keepsake to be cherished by the family for generations.
SO HOW DO YOU MAKE A PHOTOBOOK in our store?
- Bring in your images on any media (CD, DVD, USB stick, camera memory cards)
- Load them into our blue kiosks
- Select a theme (background design)
- Select the photos you want include
- Crop photos to any shape - this accentuates the important part of the picture and provides more interesting page layouts.
- Create in minutes using the auto-arrange software or spend a little longer of you want to manually arrange your photos
- Once you like the layout submit your order.
- We print and bind the book for you within one hour.
- We can easily print multiple copies of a book
STYLES OF PHOTOBOOK we offer...
coffee table PHOTOBOOKS
- Hard or soft cover.
- Choice of page designs
- Choice of hard cover colours.
- NEW...add text to any page, anywhere on the page!
- Choice of shape
- 1 to 9 photos per page
- 12x12" option uses a thick paper. Holds 11-279 images (max 31 +cover pages).
- 8.5x11"( portrait or landscape option) uses a thinner paper. Holds 11-387 images (max 43 + cover pages).
A fun way to show your photos on the go.
- Soft-cover, stapled on the fold.
- Holds 6-90 images.
- Customise your cover with photo and title.